Bangalore - Head Office Purva Premiere, 1st Floor, Residency Road, Bangalore – 560025. Karnataka Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 97399 03753 Phone: +91 80 4146 7060
Birla Centurion, 3rd Floor, Century Mill Compound, Pandurang, Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400030. Maharashtra. Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +91 99203 69009
Sun N Step, Near Sattadahar, Char Raste, Sola Road, Memnagar, Ahmedabad – 380061, Gujarat. Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 93759 05400
HNO 4-5-214/4, Beside Gokul Chat, Womens College Road, Koti, Hyderabad – 500095. Andhra Pradesh. Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 98856 88852 Phone: 040-23445604
Bhogilal, 2nd Floor, Room No 87, 7 Swallow Lane, 233, Kolkata - 700001, West Bengal. Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 98310 24999
Bangalore - Unit II
No 139/B3, Bommasandra Industrial Estate, Hosur Road, Hebbagudi, Bangalore – 560098. Karnataka Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 97399 03753 Phone: +91 80 4146 7060
Follow Us On Social
Payments on Notex can be made through Debit and Credit Cards and Cash On Delivery.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
- Payments through Credit and Debit cards are accepted through our secure CCavenue online payment gateway.
- Notex takes reasonable care to make the website secure. All credit/ debit card transactions on the site are processed using a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. Verified by Visa (VbV) is an online service designed to make Internet transactions safer by authenticating a cardholder's identity at the time of purchase. A private code known only to you and your bank, your SecureCode enhances your existing MasterCard account by protecting you against unauthorized use of your card when shopping online with us. The aim and objective of Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode is to create a level of consumer trust and confidence in online shopping similar to that in the physical shopping environment.
- In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use a credit /debit card that is preferably in the name of the person placing the order. However, this is not a precondition for placing orders with Notex. Notex will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud because of the card being used fraudulently. The liability to prevent use of a credit/debit card fraudulently is on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' exclusively rests on you in event of a probable fraud.
- To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, Notex uses a 256-bit encrypted Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Furthermore, we take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
- Cash on Delivery is an option to pay at delivery for your product instead of, in advance. Only Cash payment is accepted for COD orders. Payment through cheque, demand draft or credit card, etc. will not be accepted at all.
- All orders placed via COD will be verified electronically or telephonically before the dispatch takes place.
- We ship your product within 2-3 working days of receiving your order. Simultaneously, communication of dispatch of the product is mailed to you. Products will typically be delivered to you within 3 working days from the date of dispatch communication, however, in certain cases due to the nature, size etc. of the product/ package the delivery time may be longer or in parts as may be provided with the product information and in the T&C.
- To ensure appropriate packaging for the products and effective logistic management, dispatch could be made in parts forming separate deliveries delivered on different dates. Your tracking under “My Account” will reveal the status and if the dates indicating shipment and likelihood of delivery have passed without you receiving the complete order, please contact us through an e-mail at email@example.com
- Our deliveries are made through reputed, efficient and specifically identified courier service providers.
Products are guaranteed to be in perfect condition at the time of dispatch from our warehouse, complete with visible security tape and quality check. If the package you receive is damaged at the time of delivery please do not accept it. Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the refusal of the product stating reasons of refusal of your acceptance. On receipt of your intimation, we will replace your order at no additional costs to you, subject to availability of stock. In the event of unavailability of stock, Notex will give store credit or refund as you desire.
This Policy is an integral part of the T&C and has to be read along with them and remains binding on You singly and in conjunctly.